Tuesday, June 21, 2011

MIROSLAV KLOSE IS HUNGRY FOR VICTORIES

 
In an interview with the magazine 'Kicker', Lazio's latest acquisition Mirsolav Klose has told of his happiness of being in Rome:

"Rome is a beautiful city that can offer everything. A few weeks ago, I came here to see the environment, to see the school for the children and to see the new house. My family and I are very happy."

When asked about his experience with Bayern Munich, Klose was quick to turn the conversation back to Lazio:

"That is all in the past, it was not a happy time and I prefer not to think about it. Yes, my future is Lazio, this is a club that is hungry for victories, the club wants to reach new heights, just like me. We will not play in the Champions League but that is not a problem. It is up to us to change that as quickly as next season. The situation is comparable to that of Bayern's four seasons ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment