Tuesday, July 19, 2011

OFFICIAL!! LORIK CANA JOINED LAZIO



As expected long before, finally the Albanian winger Lorik Cana joined to Lazio. His move to Lazio is a part of swap transfer between Lazio and Galatasaray. From this swap, Lazio get the Lorik Cana’s sign and Galatasaray get the Uruguayan national goalkeeper Fernando Muslera.But, Lazio also get an extra 3 million euro's from Galatasaray from this swap.
Cana expressed great satisfaction at being a part of the Lazio project: “I wanted Lazio all the way and my father has already met with officials and agreed on the deal. I will wear number 19 and I am ready for this new challenge”. 




Further on, Cana praised the Lazio fans and guaranteed all supporters that he will give his all and make the tifosi proud. “I will also be closer to my home in Albania when living in Italy”, Cana continued, “even though I had a good time in Turkey, and Galatasaray will always be in my heart, it is nice to be closer to the family and I cannot wait to get the new season started where I will perform even better than I did last season”.
Cana is believed to have lowered his wages with €800.000 to join Lazio. The midfielder will earn €1.7 million per season and will be contracted until 2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment