Saturday, June 11, 2011

OFFICIAL!! KLOSE HAS MOVED TO LAZIO



After much speculation after late offers from Spanish and English clubs, finally Miroslav Klose has said yes to Lazio. Apparently, the guarantee of playing time from the club's president Claudio Lotito was decisive and the player feels wanted in Rome, more so than at Valencia. Klose is expected to sign a two year contract, earning 2 million Euros per season. That will bond him to S.S. Lazio till 2013.


The German completed his medical yesterday after agreeing a two-year contract worth 2 million Euros per season. "Lazio is a very interesting team, with players both young and experienced. I am very happy with this new adventure, I believe it will be an interesting season and I think we could fight for 1st place. I shall do my best here amongst a great team with very strong players", said Klose to the Lazio Style Radio.


The deal with Lazio is also a gift for his birthday. He turned 33 years old yesterday. I'm so curious about what back number that he would use in the next season...?? The following pictures are about his arrival to Rome. Enjoy!! Benvenuto, Klose!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment