Tuesday, December 18, 2012

MY APOLOGIES... T_T



For the first... I want to say that I'm so sorry that I have neglected this blog over the last few months due to lack of time. Many things happened to Lazio for a few months, such as big victory in derby della capitale, Lazio through to the knockout phase of Europa League , and the sharpening of Miroslav Klose in tearing the opponent's goal. Now he has collected 10 goals in 14 games! Amazing! The latter, of course, the victory over Internazionale on Saturday in the match before the Christmas holidays and New Year.

My job and my college in this semester are really draining my time, making it difficult to take the time to keep updating this blog. But, from now on I'll start trying again to come back to update this blog with information and news about the pride of our club, Lazio!!

FORZA LAZIO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment