Tuesday, August 28, 2012

MICHAEL CIANI SIGNED IN FOR LAZIO


The second newcomer player in Lazio of the season finally arrived. Looked so slow in the transfer market this summer, Lazio made a surprise for they fans. Michael Ciani, a french international player joined Lazio in the last week of summer transfer window.

Ciani had been transfered from french club Girondins Bordeaux and the details over the transfer has not been confirmed yet. "I am happy to go to Lazio, they are a great club. It is sad to leave Bordeaux as they are a great group of people but in the morning I leave for Rome. I don't know too much much about the club but I go on holiday to Rome and I love the city," said Ciani to the reporters. "We have quality players like Klose who had a great season. I know the environment in Rome and Lazio is very 'hot' so I want to do my best to make everyone happy."


 

No comments:

Post a Comment