Friday, February 3, 2012

DJIBRIL CISSE TO QUEENS PARK RANGERS



Finally, the lion had been sold by Lazio. In the early of his arrival, many people believed that he will became the most important player for Lazio. But now, after a few month with Lazio he only scored also a few goal for the biancoceleste.

"At Lazio I was not played at my natrual position. I had to always play wide either on the left or the right, and that made me sad. I have come now to QPR to help the team climb up the table and earn my place back at the national team. If I can score 10 to 12 goals it would be great."

Lazio had been sold Cisse to QPR for 5 millions euro. According to the latest news, Cisse had played his first match with QPR and scored in his debut. Well, it seems you find a better club in england Cisse... Farewell!

No comments:

Post a Comment