Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lichtsteiner: "My future? I don't want to think about this."


Lazio defender Stephan Lichtsteiner can see no differences with Roma. The Swiss international feels his side can compete on an equal level with their city rivals, and used the opportunity to throw down the gauntlet. "This team has the qualities to do very well this year," the stopper told Il Corriere dello Sport.

"I don't agree with those who say that Roma are superior to us. We are perfectly capable of competing with them. "Last year we were better than them in both Roman derbies."
And despite being linked with Spanish giants Real Madrid, the stopper has no immediate plans to leave the capital. "My future? I don't want to think about this. I am well at Lazio. It's clear though that it's nice to be linked with Real Madrid."

No comments:

Post a Comment