Sunday, May 20, 2012

NESTA ENDS HIS CARREER IN SERIE A


Alessandro Nesta, our beloved former captain finally ends his career in Serie A. Several days before the final fixture of Serie A this season, Nesta held a press conference to tell the media about the continuity of his career after his contract in Milan is terminated at the end of the season.

Where Nesta will be anchored next season, until now he himself has not given a definitive answer. But there's a chance he will continue a career in the Major League Soccer of United States.
 "It's a wonderful 10 years with Milan. In February, I've decided that this is my last season for Milan. I have also been reported on board (the club)," he continued. "I do not know where to play next season because I have not signed anything. I'm considering offers from the United States. Milan tried to convince me to stay for another year, but I've made ​​a decision,"
 
In the last match of Serie A this season, Nesta played his last match with Milan when He came from the bench. Milanisti, held a farewell greetings for him by spread his giant jersey replica. Actually, I hope that Nesta will rejoin with Lazio inj the end of his career, but Universe of Lazio respect your decision Il Capitano ^_^

Good Bye Nesta... Wish You Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment