Sunday, December 4, 2011

CISSE APOLOGIZE TO LAZIALE


After the match against Vaslui in Europa League, Lazio forward Djibril Cisse expressed his frustration through Twitter. He called all the people who criticize him with bad words like idiots, haters and ****ers.

Actually, Cisse’s career at Lazio started very well. He scored a goal against Milan in the opener match of Serie A and the qualification of Europa League against Rabotnicki, made couple of assists, but over all people are expecting more from him. He is also not scored although it's just one goal recently. All this is getting to him and it led to the Twitter tweet.

But, now the French Lion uses the same media (Twitter) to clear all the things out: “I never insulted the fans of Lazio and I will never do it. They have supported me and still are. And to the real fans I want to say I will never do to you anything bad, I respect you and will fight for you until the end! Forza Lazio for ever!”

No comments:

Post a Comment